twitter
    Stocks are bought on expectations, not facts.

LEGENDARY



Today was LEGEN...wait for it...DARY! First off, several issues found a bottom today and bounced to close at their highs. See the index? Nice bounce off support. I guess we can continue to range trade the market. Anyway, I bought several issues today and I am glad to have bought some of them near their lows like MEG and MPI. Some, like AT, BEL, and RFM, I bought closer to the highs but I decided to still buy because I was bullish on them. I'm not a day trader anyway so in a days perspective, prices then seemed like a bargain. I made a booboo buying APC at 0.81. I sold 2 flucts lower. It was a half-assed trade so I was shaken out easily. I think I'll stick to my BEL. 

Second, did you know today is International Suit Up Day? People from all over the world suited up today. 

Things I did/will do: 

1. Went to work in a suit
2. Shopped in a suit
3. Played laser tag in a suit (Ranked #1! Awesome!)
4. Went to a bar in a suit
5. Go to sleep in a suit




I remember my "mommy" told me something several months back. I went to office in a suit then for no reason. The market did well so she told me to wear business attire more often. You look good, feel good and the market reflects this goodness. The same thing happened today. Hmmm... I ought to wear suits more often. As Barney Stinson often says, "Suits are awesome!" 


0 comments:

Post a Comment