twitter
    Stocks are bought on expectations, not facts.

I Choose You

We're back to selective plays! (zzz...) Why did I say that? Because most issues are correcting back down or moving within a range while only a select few are continuing its uptrend. Recent market favorites have been AP, AEV, DMC, and URC. Of the four, the first three lasted for a few days while the last was a one time, big time deal (at least, for now). Anyway, AP and URC looked toppish today and I expect AEV and DMC to follow suit. DMC has yet to show signs of weakness. For now, it's really strong! The way I see it, it has already reached its target and it may peak anytime. Maybe around 35? That is, if it doesn't accelerate first before peaking.The real excitement for me was not in these four issues. It's in AT! PX and AT were positively correlated the past few months right? Today, they just suddenly reversed with PX moving down and AT, moving up. Yey and Boo for me. I have both. :-P 

What can you say about the index? 



0 comments:

Post a Comment