twitter
    Stocks are bought on expectations, not facts.

Late post for yesterday's trading...

It was my sister's birthday yesterday. After trading, I went home to meet my whole family and we had a late lunch in XO Kitchen in Jupiter. We then watched Eat Pray Love in Greenebelt (Yawn), skipped dinner since we were still full, and had cakes and coffee in Classic Confections. This is the reason why I wasn't able to post anything yesterday, hence this late post for October 7's trading. 

Did you notice we had another round of forced closings? I thought that was over...I guess not! I think we ought to have closed just 36 points but we closed 48 points instead. I noticed EDC jumped 6 cents to close the day at 6.32 while ALI jumped 10 cents to close at 18.44. I don't know if there were others but we definitely spiked by the close...again.

I actually didn't feel the up 30 points during trading as my positions were almost unchanged. Ah, except for AGI and MBT. I actually don't have much of AGI anymore and MBT, I just bought yesterday near 74. Yesterday was a very selective day and aside from the issues I just mentioned, it also selected AP and AEV. The two broke out of their range but are closing in on their upward channel resistances. AB and ALPHA also moved yesterday. Ordinarily, I couldn't care less about these two stocks but I played them last August. We were speculating that it will trend soon. The setup was there but it failed and consolidated further. Yesterday, they closed well above my cost, especially AB. Do I regret selling them with a small loss? Hell no! 

All the sectors were up except for mining. I wonder when the Mining and Oil Index will close green while the others red. Haha! I still like PX and AT. In fact, I'm waiting for a buy signal. PX would definitely look great if it would no longer fill the gap and break above its very, very tight consolidation with 15.80 as support and 16.12 as resistance. AT, on the other hand, is hesitating below its prior high of 16.52 but is currently consolidating above its support at 15.74. Make up your minds, PX and AT! Trend (up) soon! ;) 

0 comments:

Post a Comment