twitter
    Stocks are bought on expectations, not facts.

Be careful what you wish for because you just might get it...

So, what did I do today? Just when I thought that this Friday was not going to be that exciting... (Mahirap talagang magsalita ng patapos! Hehe!) We've always heard of the saying, "Be careful what you wish for because you just might get it".  Well, this morning I wished for something exciting. And yes, for the 1st half of the trading, I was seeing red for my stock picks! *cough EDC and LND*

Then I noticed:
A. Foreign firms seemed to be buying AGI
B. AGI didn’t go down that much as compared to the other stocks.

So, I decided to make my chuchu trade again and entered AGI as close to the opening price today. HIHI! :) Now, I'm looking at AGI's chart and yesss, it's AGI, I'm in love!! HAHAHA! (I will update this post in a while and post AGI's chart.  Promise.)

What do you think?? Hmm...I'd love to hear your thoughts on this, guys?

BTW, remember Trader LIZA? She sold her APC and joined TEAM LND last Wednesday. She was able to day trade it. CONGRATS! =D

3 comments:

Christina Hunt said...

Amorito, diba may song to... "Be careful what you wish for coz you just might get it, you just might get it..." Hahaha! Pussycat dolls. Narinig ko ung chorus nung binasa ko title. :P

Amorito Girl said...

HAHAHA oo nga!! hmmmmmmm I'm already thinking of my escape plan for this chuchu! I wasn't expecting AGI to be this WILD!

Christina Hunt said...

Let me tell you something about AGI.. Mejo long term perspective. But before anything else, yeah, think about your exit plan since you intended this trade to be a short-term one.

Anyway, all time high na ang AGI. Notice mo ang mga stocks na nag all time high: JGS, URC, DMC, AP, SM,JFC. From their previous all time high, JGS, rose 41%, URC 70%, DMC 100%, AP 258%, SM 23% and JFC 52%. Now, what does that say about AGI? Haha! I'm thinking of the same thing with EDC. Malapit na cya sa all timme high nya na 6.3. When it breaks it, just keep holding on! Hahahaha!! ALI din is another candidate for an all time high. Hihihi!

Post a Comment