twitter
    Stocks are bought on expectations, not facts.

Me of Little Faith

Whatta market! This is the time when you should forget about having a cash position. Buy something! Haha! Well, at least, that's my game plan (although I think it should be noted that I have several game plans. :-P This is just one of them). I constantly shift from one stock to another. Just today, I sold most of my mining issues to buy MEG, FGEN and MPI. Most issues today were actually a buy, being on their first day up. 

Waah! So many issues, so little capital! I want  a certain mining company, property company, 2 particular banks in my portfolio!  But I'm having a hard time "settling down" or taking a position (medium term hold) when momentum is definitely in the market. 

Remember I mentioned I bought another mining stock last week? That was APX. Over the weekend though, I was thinking about my trading strategy. I realized that APX does not fall under that particular strategy so I decided to sell APX at whatever price above cost. I guess I should have waited a little more. I sold at 3.75 to3.79. APX went to as high as 4.20 today! Oh, wow! :) Me of little faith! :-P

BTW, I heard there were a lot of crosses on PIP today. It went down big time last Friday. I'm inclined to think 2.80 is the bottom already. But given my history on PIP, all I can say is... Whatever! Hahaha! Bitter much? To tell you the truth, PIP and EEI have been on my watch list for the longest time. Unfortunately, I can never seem to catch them. :-P 





3 comments:

Samael said...

EEI has always been on my watch list. For some weird reason, it never showed a strong buy signal for me lol

Christina Hunt said...

I noticed it always moves within a sideways to up kind of trend. When you think it's trending, think again. It's still within a range. :P Maybe that's why.

asldfjas said...

Go EEI! ;)

Post a Comment