twitter
    Stocks are bought on expectations, not facts.

Hit or Miss

I missed a lot this week, didn't I? I mentioned in my previous post that I got sick so I decided to stay at home for the whole week last week. I didn't intend to not follow the market but my internet was down starting last Tuesday so my week off turned out to be a full fledged vacation with no eyes on the market. I have a lot of catching up to do. I was just thinking about what my game plan should be. A lot of the stocks on my watch list last week went up already. Be calm, be calm! I told myself. What should I do then? 

This is my Game Plan: 

1. Do not chase prices or stocks that already went up. Wait for a flag or a correction for entry. 
   (PIP, GMAP, EDC, DMC, FPH)
2. In the meantime, look for stocks that are showing promise of finding momentum SOON.
   (CHIB, EEI, SCC, LPZ)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello Christina,

didn't know you're ill,I hope that you're A-okay now. Goodluck on your trades. For the issues that's on item 1 , what's your entry price?

regards,

Chambeng

Christina Hunt said...

Hi Chambeng! It's good to hear from you again. Thanks, I'm A-okay now. :)

It's actually hard to say, at this point, what my entry price would be for most of those issues. EDC, GMAP, DMC and FPH are still going up. I will not enter until they stop their ascent then form a flag maybe. I will let them go up as high as they want and I will only be on the lookout to enter when they pause.

PIP is the one I like among the five issues because it already paused last Friday, hesitating just below its medium term consolidation. I am bullish on PIP as long as 2.85 holds. I am a looking at a possible flag in PIP. I would actually prefer that it doesn't go back down to as low as 2.85. If a flag does form, then I am willing to buy at current levels because I can see it break above 3.05. :)

Post a Comment