twitter
    Stocks are bought on expectations, not facts.

The "It" Crowd

I thought it would be interesting to receive inputs from other traders aside from myself. So, I asked some of my friends if they would like to contribute their thoughts on the market. So far, Amorito Girl has accepted my request. Val10ai, on the other hand, was non-committal in being a writer but has agreed to become the editor of this blog. 

Just a little introduction: Amorito Girl used to trade in the same brokerage as I do. She started trading last December 2009. As for trading style, she is both a position trader and short-term trader. These days, though, she does more short-term trading and is actually quite successful in her endeavors. I think it would be very interesting to know what makes her enter and exit a certain trade. Hopefully, we will hear from her tomorrow!

Val10sai is my older sister. She is self-employed and has been trading since June 2009. She is a position trader and is a self-proclaimed authority on FPH. (Hahaha!) 

0 comments:

Post a Comment