twitter
    Stocks are bought on expectations, not facts.

My "Cheap" Thrill

I was just thinking about posting something about LND. What are the odds that Christina Hunt will be posting something about LND too. :) Well if you've read Christina Hunt's previous post regarding my short-term endeavors, LND was one of the chuchu trades I did during the past few days.

Well, what made me buy LND? I was actually looking for a cheap stock (less than 2 pesos) for my short-term experiment a.k.a "my cheap thrill". When I looked at LND's chart last August 31, I saw that LND was a possible candidate for my chuchu trade given that there was heavy volume and it was the 1st day up.

The next day, I was hesitant to proceed with my chuchu trade idea but I decided to proceed anyway. That's why I got the issue at 0.56 and luckily, got out at the highs! Then last September 8, I checked LND's chart again and lo and behold, another long white candle, which was the same chuchu indicator I used for LND :)) So the next day, I bought LND again at 0.65 and sold at 0.70!

On a lighter note, I made a bet with Trader LIZA (a trader and a friend from another brokerage firm) that my LND would soon overtake her APC. The time I made this bet, LND and APC were both doing at 0.70. HAHA So, there! I have yet to see LND's move later to confirm if I really won the bet. *crosses fingers for a breakout*.

Goodluck to all of us later :)


0 comments:

Post a Comment