twitter
    Stocks are bought on expectations, not facts.

On Dreaming and TEL

Over the weekend, I had a dream. TEL went above 3,000! It was a very vivid technical dream where I see the day's candlestick expand and go beyond the 3,000 level. (This is actually how I dream about stocks.) Based on experience, when I have a very bullish dream, it's very bearish in the short-term. I had a dream on AGI, EEI and several other stocks before. I dreamed that they went up. But during the next few trading days, they went down. Out of the many times I've dreamed of stock prices going up, there was actually only one time that it came true (I forgot what stock though). Point is, the batting average of my dreams coming true is very low. Let's see if TEL will fall under the exception or the rule. 

By the way, I usually dream of stocks I have a position on but I don't have a position in TEL. I am interested in buying though but this dream made me re-think my entry price. Hahaha! 


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the dream. You may be on to something here. You may also want to study the long chart (i.e. weekly, monthly) your buy signal. 3000++ yum-yum!

Samael said...

That's one crazy dream in a crazy market! lol

major major resistance at 2500!

Christina Hunt said...

Interesting move today! I guess TEL fell under the exception this time.

Yum, yum, indeed!! :P

Sam, watch it break. Hihihi!

Post a Comment