twitter
    Stocks are bought on expectations, not facts.

Patience is a virtue BUT time is gold...

This will be my first post here in Christina Hunt's blog :) (haha so please be kind to me). For my trading style: I'm trying to be both a position and short-term trader! That's why the first thing that came to my mind was EDC!

We've always heard of the saying "Patience is a Virtue" and I guess this saying is just perfect for my FORCED to GO LONG strategy. The downside though was that I wasn't able to trade that much since I was stuck with EDC back then. That's why it has always been an inside joke for me and my friends that indeed, patience is a virtue but time is gold as well :)

Yes I was one of those "lucky" people who bought EDC at 5.30 last May! HAHA and since cutting loss wasn't my thing back then, I was FORCED to GO LONG and even average down on EDC. Yes, I can say that I have been with EDC through thick and thin *cough* remeber EDC during its 4.30s?? And since then I have been patiently waiting for the day when it would break 5.30. A friend of mine even said "BUTI NASISIKMURA MO PA ANG EDC". September 9, 2010 to be exact that was the day which made me sing hallelujah! Me and another trader from my current office was then cheering for EDC (our cost on EDC was above 5), so you could only imagine the noise we were making when EDC went above 5.30! I know my FORCED to GO LONG strategy is BS so right now I'm learning to create a stop loss for myself already! hehehe

Since I have gone long with EDC I want to try my short term endeavor on it as well. For 2 days already EDC's low has been at 5.30 ;) HAHAHA sooooo, I guess you already know where I'll be experimenting for the next few days...

BTW I do look at charts but hehe I rely on Christina Hunt's TA expertise :) seriously! She's my master and she's the goddess of the charts :)

HAHA so there! So much for my usual babbling :) Goodluck to all of us!


7 comments:

Rav said...

Nice start Amorito Girl :)

Amorito Girl said...

Thanks :) hahaha

cornholio said...

nice title for a thread.. ay caramba!

Anonymous said...

i can relate to that, i was holding edc since april.. i started at 4.95, then bought it again at 5.2, averaged it down 'til it became 45% of my portfolio (i was a total newbie and i started only last march) at an average price of 4.90.. now, jst like u, im one of those who's celebrating edc's recent feat. :-)

Andrew said...

Wow what a ride.... Congratulations to you for holding EDC for that long.

Anonymous said...

Congrats. Time to reap the fruits of patience :-)

Chambeng

Amorito Girl said...

@Anonymous: I know right! Also a newbie and HAHA EDC became my major major stock din! I even said.. STUCK with THAT STOCK!

@Andrew: HAHA thanks! I knowwww I even started saying if EDC goes down to 4 pesos! HAHA I'm definitely buying more ;)

@Chambeng: Indeed! Good thing comes to those who wait... hehehe =)

Post a Comment