twitter
    Stocks are bought on expectations, not facts.

Fickle Tickle Pickle

I wasn't able to watch the market as much as I'm used to today. I was taking care of some documents and I'm in transition! 

Anyway, the market has, once again, proven how fickle it can be. Yesterday, the flavor of the day was ENERGY (particularly EDC and FGEN)! Today...not so much. Sure, EDC went up but FGEN was sold down instead. Argh! I really don't like FGEN... Never again... :P 

Today's "power" issues were cement companies like RCM, CMT, and HLCM. Nice long white candles! Like I said yesterday, I was happy with the "lightweight" portion of my portfolio. It contains HLCM. :) Mmm... I can't find a song that I could possibly twist to fit HLCM. Maybe an acronym? Nah, nakakahiya ung lame acronyms ko. Nevermind. Hahaha! 

I noticed something today...a possible shift of play to the property sector. Seems logical too since cement is integral in the construction of condos/other buildings. So..after cement, property or vice versa!! Hihihi! Kidding aside, MEG formed a bearish engulfing yesterday right? Today, it looked like it has formed a bottom at 2.25. ALI is itching to break above 17.80. FLI is still consolidating within a range between 1.37 and 1.48. Personally, I like ALI. Last week, I bought at 17.26. I sold at 17.20. I was lacking in resolve back then. :-P BTW, ALI is just a few pesos away from its all-time high of 19.25. :) 

4 comments:

Harley Wong said...

transition? :)
HLCM is all time high na right?
next all time high might be RCM/CMT!

Christina Hunt said...

Hindi pa... Mga 11.50 pa ung all time high.. :) Malapit na! :)

Transition...I'm transferring to a diff. brokerage. :)

Anonymous said...

You're moving?! Cool!

Christina Hunt said...

Yes, I'm moving! :) I hope everything turns out well... :D

Post a Comment